Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Here we go!

So having been inspired by all the wonderful craft blogs out there and also by my mother who recenlty started her own craft blog, I decided it was time for me to start one too! I love scrapbooking both paper and digi, vinyl crafts, wood crafts and paper crafting. But recently I have started dabbaling in sewing and hair styling(yes I consider hair styling an art, cause anything that takes as much work as I put into my daughters hair, is definatly a craft!)I hope to be able to share some of the fun ideas that not only I have made but also some that have inspired me.
I can't promise that this will be a daily blog, but I hope it nearly will be! You never can tell with kids though and how much attention they will need on any given day!
I hope you enjoy! I love comments, so be sure to leave some!! And if you have any great ideas that would fit in, please share with me, I need all the ideas and inspiration I can get!

1 comment:

nana rosie said...

SOOO cute page! I think it is FUNNY that you like hair styling so much...considering you HATED to have me do your hair in any thing BUT the princess braid for a long time! The story is different on the OTHER side of the brush huh?
BUT remember the size of the bow we used to hold it on!!? Ha-ha! you looked like you had a second head!! OHHH the 80's(sigh).... good times!