Monday, July 27, 2009

Sharing the LOVE


This is another quick and easy craft that used up some of the many scraps of paper I just can't bring myself to throw away.

First I picked a word, (LOVE, seemed obvious). I started with a 2x2 that I got my brother to cut into blocks for me. I have also seen these available at several craft and scrapbook stores, but it was much cheaper this way. Then I simpled wrapped it like a gift with scrapbook paper and secured with glue.
Here is how the back looks

Then I cut 4 squares 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches. I inked the sides in black and glued them on. The a small heart punched in red to emphasis my love theme. Then secured my letters on top and ta da a simple, cute project done in 10 minutes.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love all of your crafts! I just recently did some LOVE blocks too!