Sunday, October 18, 2009

Don't let a black cat cross your path...




..they say it's bad luck. But look how cute this black cat is! I so want her to cross my path.

This is my dd. She is a poser! She loves Top Model and cameras.

She has had a hard time deciding what she wanted to be for Halloween. First it was Hermione, then it was Cinderella and then a witch. But she finally settled on a black cat. So I made this costume for her, before she could change her mind.
She has on a black t-shirt and leggings. Then I made her a black tutu and wrapped it with purple ribbon, using this tutorial. Then I used black ribbon to make the ears. I attached them to some clips that I use to make her hair flowers. Then I tied to quick purple ribbons and glued them to the cat ears, to add some girl. Gave her a black feather bow, painted her face and she was ready! Such an easy, inexpensive costume.

We showed it off Saturday night at our annual Witches Night Out Party. Here I am with my little black cat.

Now, if I could just get the boys to decide on something...

1 comment:

Debi said...

Ahh, she's a cute kitty!