Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A quicky...

No not that kind!! But lets see what kind of traffic that brings to the blog. ;)

This may be the last post I get in before Halloween! It is crazy here. DS turns 8 today. We had his party on Saturday, birthday dinner tonight, a ward party tomorrow, a school party on Friday, DS baptism on Saturday oh yea and Halloween! I am actually looking forward to Halloween night, cause my DH takes the kids out trick or treating and I might finally get a little quite time in.

I did get a chance to finish this. I had big plans to put it on my desk at work, but it is so close to Halloween, I think that I may just leave it here on my side table. But it was to cute not share.


In case I don't get back on I hope Everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!!

No comments: