Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm still here...

I know it seems I have fallen off the crafting planet, but the past two weeks have been full of other, not so fun, but still productive projects. Big G had a science fair and a massive Civil war project both due within 4 days of each other. For the Civil war project he made this:







This is a Civil war version of Monopoly. It was quite the intense project. I didn't realize how much it would involve when I agreed to it. But it really turned out to be very creative and a fun game too...his brother and sister were really sad to let it go to school.

I did manage to get some time to make a couple of bracelets. The pink set is a hostess gift for a Feminine chic charm swap and the blue one is a hostess gift for a under the sea charm swap I am doing on the two peas website. I hope she likes them!


3 comments:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

wow that civil war monopoly looks great. it must have taken a lot of time!

Debi said...

WOW! You did an awesome job on the game coard, I'm impressed!

Love the bracelets, especially the pink!

nana rosie said...

HOLY cow! You mean when you said a CHALLANGE!!!
You can keep this for the next two... RIGHT!???
I exsastated just looking at it!
Good work Gunn....er Shilo?