Sunday, May 23, 2010

Another win!

My neglecting of this blog has not been in vain....

I am so excited to have won the Science challenge over at
Two weeks in a row! Hopefully this week goes just as well.

I must stay crafting on demand and with a theme has been quite a challenge, but I am enjoying every minute of it! But between competing in SYTYC, planning and hosting my moms, Rosy Cheeks surprise 50th bday party (which was yesterday and was really, really fun!) and attending all the end of the year school functions my three kiddos are involved in, all while working 30 hours a week and maintaining a house, this poor little blog has been sadly neglected. But I am still here...and crafting away!

This was my entry this week at SYTYC:

Put your love in print...finger print that is!


With this cute pendant made with yours and your honey's fingerprints. Add a verse from "your song" and you have a one of kind keep sake!









Or swap out your sweeties finger prints for the kids and you have a unique Mothers necklace.



As a bonus, you always have your child's fingerprint handy...just in case

I toyed with a few different ideas, including this cute necklace showing the eight planets.



This more than likely would have been my entry had they looked a little nicer and photographed better.

But I would have stopped then and not created the fingerprint pendant, which I LOVE!

5 comments:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

wow busy busy busy! nice job on winning two weeks in a row! I hope you win it all. is there a prize?

chris said...

Congratulations! Sounds like you've been as busy as me. :) Best wishes as SYTYC continues.

ilovebabyquilts said...

Poor Pluto! cute heart fingerprint necklace.

Jeff, Catina & the Kids said...

Can we get directions on how to make this necklace? Love it!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait for the tutorial!!!!