The tutorial for the fingerprint necklace is in the works and will be done this weekend. They are really simple to do!
In the meantime, I am very excited! I attempted my first remake on a dress....and it worked! It must admit, it was not a dramatic makeover, but I think its pretty good for a first timer!
Taya was in need of a Hawaiian outfit for her end of the school year dance festival...I must be a bad islander, cause I did not have anything for her! I figured I would make her something...but then I found this
cute dress at a garage sale. Taya was not with me, but it said it was a small, so I figured it would fit...NOT! It must be a size small in women's, cause it drowned her!
So I cut it apart, removed the zipper, the top and the straps
Then I turned the top upside down and attached the neckline to the new waist line. Then I sewed up the back, shortened the straps and reattached them. But then I though it needed just a little something more...
(Isn't my Next Top Model wanna be cute!)