Saturday, May 15, 2010

I won!!

*Update * Apparently that was a premature celebration....I just checked out SYTYC and I guess I was not the winner. I must have misunderstood....but I am still celebrating the fact that I made it through to the next round! Go check out all the cute Scientific crafts for this week and if you get a chance vote for your favorite!

I am so excited to have one a round of SYTYC ! I think it might have been because my model was such a cutie!(Thanks Taya!) Watch for the tutorial coming to you soon on SYTYC! And thanks for voting!

Magnetic Personal Paper Doll

As a little girl I loved playing with paper dolls. With this cute tin, the little girl in your life will love playing paper dolls too...but with a personal twist...the doll is her and the clothes are all her favorite outfits!



There is an out fit for play, an outfit for school and even a pair of pj's! Plus, some fun accessories to dress up anything she wears!


And...it's all magnetic and contained in a cute, upcycled metal cookie tin, so when its time to head to a friends or on a long car ride, just grab this cute tin and she can play paper dolls anywhere!

*These photos have been altered to blurry out the "dolls" face, the actual dress up tin does not have the face blurred.

2 comments:

chris said...

What a fun project! This turned out great. I know my daughter would love one these.

Lynette said...

I loved this idea! So fun...my girl would love it!

I'd love to see your chair back organizer if you end up making one!

Lynette