Monday, June 21, 2010

Pepsi-aholic's dream bag


Look what I made for my favorite lil' Pepsi fan!!

My mom, Rosy Cheeks gave me some Pepsi labels, some bright red and blue polka dot fabric and asked that I make her a tote bag to lug around all her crafty projects.




(I love the flower! I think she needs one for her hair!)

Now, I am not much of a soda drinker, the easiest place for me to cut calories is by limiting my soda intake. But not the case with my mom, if she does not have a Pepsi by 10, heaven help us all!! (Love ya mom!)
But, I do love how this bag turned out, it is so bright and cheerful!


On the inside, I lined

it with the blue polka dot fabric and a little red gingham. I used more of the red polka dot fabric to make lots of pockets to hold all the little things she'll need when she crafts.

A few weeks a go she did a cola swap on my favorite swapping site, Two Peas that I think would be so cute as a dangler from this roomy bag. 

I think I may have to do one of these in Root Beer for Gavin to use as a library bag, he takes after his nana, a soda fiend! 

Hope you love it mom!  

3 comments:

nana rosie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I LOVE ....NO ADORE this bag! I want it NOW!!! Please! It is so cute! Is it big? Like 6 pack big or 12 pack big! OH MY gosh...is it 24 PACK BIG!
OH who cares it is darling! YOU should sell these!
PS: If I bring you more labels(from the 2 liter bottle) WILL you make me one fo those cute flowers for my hair?...YOU knew I would ask!
THIS IS also going on my blog!
Thanks so much!

Deidre said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Kristy said...

AWESOME!!!!!