Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm so proud!

Gavin has been working on getting his Wolf finished up for Scouts. One of the requirements was to make something useful. So with that as an excuse, I offered to teach him how to make a quilt...and I guess the summer boredom has gotten the best of him...cause he accepted!
Here he is with the finished quilt! It just right for a little lap quilt for him. I am so proud, he did everything on his own...including the quilting which can be quite daunting!

While he was working on that I made this little set for my niece's 4th birthday.

Its a tote bag (yea, I know, I am obsessed!)

Black apple doll
And a doll blanket.

I love that fabric! And I love it even more cause I found it in the remnants bin at Joann's so I got it for a great price!

Hope you all had a great 4th!

No comments: