Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

I am majorly suppressing the desire to take down my Halloween stuff today! We celebrated last night, with the trick or treating and everything. I really just want to put up my dang cute wreath for Thanksgiving, don't remember it? Check it out here.

So until I can I thought I would share some of my latest creations....
Thanksgiving quilt top...this is for my mom...all thought I really want to steal it and add it my Holiday Quilts...but she did pay for it...so I guess I have to give it to her!

Over on my favorite swapping site, Two Peas I am hosting a 12 days of Christmas quilt squares. There are 6 people participating and each person choose two numbers to represent in a 12x12 quilt square....I had 11 pipers piping

9 Ladies dancing.


I also made some Christmas tags for swap I am in, the themes were
red, white and silver

Nativity

and penguins, which I did cause Gunner LOVES penguins!

Well hope you all have a Happy Halloween, I am off to play in the craft room!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing
Sydney flights,
Cheap Flights to Sydney
Flights to Johannesburg