Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Birthday dear Gavin!!

My middle child's birthday was last week...I can't believe how fast they grow!!
2003

2007

2010

But he reminded me that I still owed him a birthday quilt. Since I made one for his brother. Gavin was very specific what he wanted, black, red and skulls. He even picked out a pattern he liked ....here is what I came up with for him...

I am happy to say he loves it! But....it has been added to the stack...

of quilts that need to be finished....I may have to get s second job to support my batting habits....lol! But seeing how Gavin has requested to have this by Saturday (not really sure why?) I guess I will be using my "allowance" to get batting and binding fabric....good thing he is cute!

Maybe I will be able to get a few others done next week during the





 


Hmmm....maybe...well happy crafting!


4 comments:

amber and hilary said...

cute! this reminds me of the ironman add!amber x

www.amberandhilary.blogspot.com

Sherman Unkefer said...

Just found your blog, and have bookmarked it for future reading. It sounds like you have a very full plate and no doubt juggling everything can get rather overwhelming.

*^_^* said...

Happy belated birthday, Gavin!

Anonymous said...

Can I submit your post to my wordpress weblog? I'll add a back-link to your forum. That’s one really great post.

Also visit my blog - health care provider