Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Birthday dear Gavin!!

My middle child's birthday was last week...I can't believe how fast they grow!!
2003

2007

2010

But he reminded me that I still owed him a birthday quilt. Since I made one for his brother. Gavin was very specific what he wanted, black, red and skulls. He even picked out a pattern he liked ....here is what I came up with for him...

I am happy to say he loves it! But....it has been added to the stack...

of quilts that need to be finished....I may have to get s second job to support my batting habits....lol! But seeing how Gavin has requested to have this by Saturday (not really sure why?) I guess I will be using my "allowance" to get batting and binding fabric....good thing he is cute!

Maybe I will be able to get a few others done next week during the





 


Hmmm....maybe...well happy crafting!


5 comments:

Amber Whitecliffe and Hilary Johnston said...

cute! this reminds me of the ironman add!amber x

www.amberandhilary.blogspot.com

Sherman Unkefer said...

Just found your blog, and have bookmarked it for future reading. It sounds like you have a very full plate and no doubt juggling everything can get rather overwhelming.

franky said...

Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
Flights to Bali
Flights to Shanghai,
Cape Town flights,

*^_^* said...

Happy belated birthday, Gavin!

Anonymous said...

Can I submit your post to my wordpress weblog? I'll add a back-link to your forum. That’s one really great post.

Also visit my blog - health care provider