Sunday, September 27, 2009

Spooky fun

I added this idea to my blogger friend's Make you Monday linky party, go check out all the other fun ideas this week from other creative ladies in blogger land here. Also check out Someday Crafts linky party for more fun fall ideas.


Remember these from the last post?

Well yesterday was craft day and look at them now!




I made this to go by my front door. I had the wheat garage sale find from last month there. But I just wasn't loving it. So I have decided to make this my little seasonal corner. I only decorate really big for Halloween and Christmas. So this is were I can put at least a little nod for the remainder of the holidays.

I also made these..
(If you want to do your own, I would be happy to email the pictures to you, just leave a comment with your email address or email me at coryshilokids@netzero.com)

My DH loves Halloween! Every year we set up a haunted house look in the front yard about a week before Halloween. I wanted to keep the same creepy feeling in the front entry were the trick or treaters will be coming. Here is the front table so far with my craft day projects.
I won't be adding the final touches to this until it is a little closer to the holiday, but Halloween has definately entered the Johnson home!

2 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I am loving all these fun decorations! Email me asap- I am featuring you on my blog this Friday and need to give you some info, if that is ok.
-Steph
stephd757@yahoo.com

nicole said...

I love your spooky blocks. Did you just mod podge the pictures on the wood??? I'd love a copy of the pictures if you'd e-mail them to me. nmbailey239@gmail.com Thanks so much!